Presented by SUNY Buffalo State College and Metropolitan State University
During this Community Conversation, members from Metropolitan State University and SUNY Buffalo State College introduced the network to initiatives at their institutions that seek to address employment and business development needs in their communities. The discussants reflected on the power of relationships and collaboration in moving the needle and the range of resources universities can deploy to assist community partners.
Learn more about our featured speakers and their initiatives by reviewing the slides from the session and watching the video.
- Al Delmerico, Community Health Behavior Scientist, SUNY Buffalo State College
- Jodi Bantley, Associate Director of Civic & Community Partnerships, Metropolitan State University
- Eva Song Margolis, Program Officer of Community Impact, Greater Twin Cities United Way
- Susan A. McCartney, Director of the Small Business Development Center, SUNY Buffalo State College
- Mauricio Canton-Diaz, Business Advisor & MWBE Specialist, SUNY Buffalo State College