We look forward to seeing you in Denver. Conference registration will open in May.
CUMU Member Rates
- Before 8/16/2017: $460.00
- From 8/16/17 - 10/08/17: $495.00
CUMU members include all faculty, staff, students, and community partners associated with a CUMU institutional member. All CUMU institutional members are listed here.
CUMU Non-Member Rates
- Before 8/16/17: $560.00
- From 8/16/17 - 10/08/17: $595.00
CUMU Member Team Rate
While there has been a concerted effort by some institutions to attend as teams, the majority of conference attendees come either individually or with a group that is created based on a shared presentation. With a full conference schedule, the best way to maximize your experience is by attending with a team. Recruiting team members from different departments and areas of expertise at your university can result in a more holistic and beneficial conference experience. Team members can "divide and conquer," attending several different sessions at the same time, and later take advantage of built-in breaks to connect and discuss their findings.
A limited number of team registrations are available. Complete details coming soon.
Discounted rates available for Local Attendees, Graduate Students, and Community Partners. BEFORE you register, contact CUMU Headquarters for the appropriate promotion code. Use "Registration Discount" as your email subject line.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: All registration cancellations and refund requests must be received in writing by September 8, 2017. A $100.00 administrative fee will be deducted from all refunds. Submit all requests to CUMU’s via email at email@example.com. CUMU regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. If the conference is cancelled by CUMU, paid registrants will receive a full refund.
- Substitution Policy: Substitution of registrations is permitted prior to the conference, by notifying CUMU via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.